AGEN, SMFR and NCTY among pre market gainers
- Trevi Therapeutics (TRVI) +36% reports positive results from the Ph2b/3 PRISM trial of Haduvio in the treatment of Prurigo nodularis.
- Catalyst Biosciences (CBIO) +26% plans to distribute $65M cash to stockholders.
- 2U (TWOU) +18% as Byju's reportedly makes $15/share bid for edtech firm.
- Beyond Air (XAIR) +17% on FY results.
- MSP Recovery (MSPR) +10%.
- FREYR Battery (FREY) +10% plans to expand planned Giga Arctic project and its construction.
- The9 Limited (NCTY) +8%.
- Aurora Mobile (JG) +8% launches JPush to Amazon Web Services marketplace.
- AeroClean Technologies (AERC) +8%.
- Agenus (AGEN) +8% shows unprecedented activity for Botensilimab/Balstilimab combination in microsatellite stable colorectal cancer at ESMO world GI Congress.
- KULR Technology (KULR) +6% as nabs follow-on PCM order from Lockheed Martin.
- Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) +7% announces exclusive distribution agreement with GM Instruments, Ltd. for the U.S. and Canada.
- Sema4 Holdings (SMFR) +7%.
- Full Truck Alliance YMM +7% on resuming new user registration.
- Heliogen (HLGN) +6%.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) +5% on S&P index changes.