- Japan +0.61%.
- China +0.22%.
- Hong Kong -0.17%.
- Australia +1.21%. May Building Permits data +1.5% m/m (expected -1.8%) & +9.9% (sa). June Inflation: +4.7% y/y (prior +4.8%)
- U.S. stocks bounced back on Friday, finishing the first trading session of July solidly in positive territory. Dow +1.1%, the S&P +1.1%, Nasdaq +0.9%.
- U.S. futures lower ahead of July 4 holiday in US. Dow -0.56%. S&P 500 -0.63%. Nasdaq -0.71%.
- For the week, U.S. markets closed lower for the fourth time in the last five weeks as investors are cautious about inflation and higher interest rates could drift economy into recession.
- U.S. crude oil gained $0.20 to $108.62 per barrel in electronic trading.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »