- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted 510(k) clearance to Ra Medical Systems' (NYSE:RMED) DABRA 2.0 catheter as part of the DABRA Excimer Laser System.
- The company said the the next-generation DABRA catheter has new features which include a braided overjacket design to improve deliverability and kink resistance when navigating tortuous anatomy, and a six-month shelf life.
- Ra Medical CEO Will McGuire that currently the company has no plans to commercialize the DABRA 2.0.
- Ra Medical added that its board continues to review strategic alternatives, which were announced on May 16.
- The company noted that in June it notified the SEC that it had terminated 65% of its full-time employees while the remaining employees were offered conditional retention arrangements for ~60 days, as it evaluates its personnel needs based on its financial status and the board's review of strategic alternatives.
- RMED +68.28% to $0.52 premarket July 5
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »