- Ayala Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AYLA) on Tuesday announced what it deemed to be positive interim results from part A of its ongoing phase 2/3 trial evaluating its inhibitor AL102 in desmoid tumors, which are a type of noncancerous growth that can cause chronic pain.
- AYLA said the interim results showed tumor shrinking which was observed in substantially all of the 13 patients in the phase 2/3 trial at 16 weeks.
- AL102 was also well tolerated at all dose levels.
- The results from part A of the trial will be used to determine the dose of AL102 that will be evaluated in part B of the phase 2/3 trial.
- AYLA said it is on track to initiate part B of the trial in Q3 2022.
- AYLA stock +4.5% at $1.15 in morning trading.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »