- Oppenheimer analyst Kristen Owen lowered the firm's price target on AGCO (AGCO) to $156 from $169 to reflect a baseline valuation assumption of 2023 peak earnings, with room for multiple expansion should 2023 farm margin headwinds abate.
- The analyst is also updating estimates to reflect the Q2 cyberattack, which Agco recently outlined as a $400M revenue headwind and EPS $0.75-$1.00 lower year-over-year.
- Owen keeps an Outperform rating on the shares.
- AGCO's SA Quant Rating and Wall St. Analysts Rating both stands with a Buy (6 Very Bullish, 4 Bullish).
- Since the start of 2022, AGCO shares were down around 18%, and over a period of one year, shares were down around 26%.
- Shares are currently down ~4.62% to $95.93 today.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »