- Private equity firm EW Healthcare Partners announced on Wednesday that its affiliate Athene Merger extended the tender offer to acquire the women’s healthcare company TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ:TXMD).
- Without a successful closure of the transaction, TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) will likely need to file for protection under Chapter 11, EW Healthcare reiterated.
- Per the revised terms, Athene Merger has extended the expiration date of its tender offer to July 12, 2022.
- As of July 05, more than 2.5M shares of TXMD, about ~29% of the issued and outstanding shares, had been tendered following the buyout offer.
- In May, TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) agreed to be acquired by an affiliate of EW Healthcare for $10 per share in an all-cash transaction. Previously, the parties expected to close the transaction before July 13.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »