- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted fast track designation to InflaRx's (NASDAQ:IFRX) vilobelimab to treat ulcerative pyoderma gangrenosum (PG).
- PG is a rare disorder which causes large, painful ulcers to develop on the skin, often on the legs.
- The company had had submitted a request for a fast track designation after positive data in a phase 2a trial in PG, Germany-based InflaRx said in a July 6 press release.
- Vilobelimab has already received orphan drug status for PG in the U.S. and EU.
- IFRX +14.08% to $1.62 premarket July 6
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »