- Phase 3 results of sabizabulin, Veru's (NASDAQ:VERU) anti-viral and anti-inflammatory oral drug candidate, have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Sabizabulin met its primary endpoint. The drug led to a 55.2% relative reduction in deaths in the intent to treat population at day 60.
- The death rate in the placebo arm at that time point was 45.1%, while it was 20.2% in the treatment group.
- Sabizabulin also met secondary endpoints, including reducing days in the ICU, days on ventilation, and days in hospital.
- Veru (VERU) filed for Emergency Use Authorization for sabizabulin in June.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »