- Safe-T Group (NASDAQ:SFET) expects to report revenues for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022, of ~$4.6M, an increase of ~150% over the $1.8M reported for Q2 2021 (consensus of $4.01M).
- Revenues for the six months ended June 30, 2022 are expected to exceed $8.6M, compared to revenues of $3.1M in the first six months of 2021, representing growth of ~175%.
- Revenue growth continues to be driven by the Co.’s ongoing investment in its leading privacy products.
- “During the Q2 2022, we have begun to see the early positive impacts of our cost reduction plan especially in our enterprise cybersecurity business. Furthermore, with the elimination of litigation expenses announced last month, we expect continued improvement in our operating results throughout the second half of the year.” said Shachar Daniel, CEO.
- SFET +8.0% premarket to $0.52.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »