- Blink Charging (NASDAQ:BLNK) has secured a cooperative purchasing pact for EV charging equipment and network services from the Region 1 Planning Council in Northern Illinois for up to a 10-year term.
- The Region 1 Planning Council is a special-purpose, regional government agency providing cross-jurisdictional, government-to-government collaborative planning across Northern Illinois.
- Following a competitive solicitation process, Blink EV charging technology is now available to local municipalities and government agencies across six counties in Northern Illinois.
- The contract will enable members of R1’s council of governments to participate under any of Blink’s deployment models with favorable negotiated terms as awarded.
- The initial plan estimates for up to 700 charging stations to be installed over the term of the purchasing agreement.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »