- June PMI Composite Final: 52.3 vs. 51.2 consensus and 53.6 prior.
- June PMI data signalled an increase in business activity across five out of seven US sectors.
- Financials (index at 47.2) and Healthcare (49.5) both saw another fall in output during June, with the former posting its fastest pace of decline since May 2020.
- Services PMI: 52.7 vs. 51.6 expected and 51.6 prior.
- The index dropped for the third month running and was down from 53.4 in May, pointing to the weakest rise in activity since January.
- Slower rise in activity, while business optimism drops
- Further sharp increase in input costs
- Renewed contraction in new business
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »