- Qualigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:QLGN) on Wednesday said it would partner China-based Hande Sciences to scale-up manufacturing to support investigational new drug application enabling studies for its QN-302 inhibitor platform.
- QLGN is developing QN-302 as a potential treatment for a type of pancreatic cancer called pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, in addition to other cancers such as prostate.
- The agreement with Hande provides for process development and scale-up batches of material for QLGN’s toxicology studies on QN-302, which QLGN expects to commence in Q3 2022.
- QLGN said it is on track to complete its investigational new drug application studies for QN-302 in Q3 and Q4 2022.
- QLGN stock -0.7% at $0.50 in morning trading.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »