- Health insurer Humana (NYSE:HUM) hit an all-time high on Wednesday morning of $480.79.
- Despite the achievement, the stock is only up 2% year to date.
- Humana (HUM) has been helped by increases in Medicare Advantage ("MA") enrollment. As of April, ~29M Americans have MA coverage, accounting for 46% of enrollees. By 2025, it is expected most enrollees will be covered in a MA plan.
- Humana (HUM) also offers Medicaid plans in five states. As a result of COVID-19, Medicaid/Children's Health Insurance Program enrollment grew by 23.4% (additional 16.7M enrollees) from Feb. 2020 to March 2022, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Humana (HUM) has the top spot in Seeking Alpha's Quant Ratings of managed care companies.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »