- ironSource (NYSE:IS) has got its price target lowered at Citigroup in the research note issued on Thursday.
- The investment firm slightly cuts its price target to $4.70 from $5 on ironSource while keeping the rating unchanged at Buy.
- Stock is up 3.3% in mid-day trading session, however trading close to its 52-week low. Over the past 3 months, IS shares have lost 48% and down 76% in the past one year:
- While Wall Street analysts and SA Authors give a Strong Buy, Seeking Alpha Quant Rating System flag a Strong Sell with a warning that IS is at high risk of performing badly due to decelerating momentum and is overpriced when compared to other information technology stocks.
- Also Read: Netflix confirms talks for ad-supported service with 'all' the partners
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »