- Cowen analyst Phil Nadeau initiated coverage of MoonLake Immunotherapeutics (MLTX) with an Outperform rating.
- The company is developing sonelokimab in inflammatory diseases and Phase 2 data in psoriasis suggest improved safety and efficacy compared to traditional anti-IL-17A/F monoclonal antibodies, Nadeau tells investors.
- He expects the company to create shareholder value as sonelokimab advances.
- Since the start of 2022, MoonLake Immunotherapeutics's shares were down around 42%, and over a period of one year, shares were down around 44%.
- Shares are currently +2.33% to $5.71 today.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »