- Ranger Oil Corporation (NASDAQ:ROCC) has increased its share repurchase program.
- The company's board authorized an increase in the share repurchase program from $100 million to $140 million, effectively reloading the capacity in the program for amounts repurchased to date.
- In addition, the board extended the term of the program by one quarter through June 30, 2023.
- Since early May 2022, the company has repurchased more than $40M of its Class A common stock, representing more than 2.5% of total common stock outstanding.
- The program is equivalent to ~9.8% of Ranger's current market capitalization.
- The company also initiated $0.075 quarterly dividend.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »