- Acer (OTC:ACEYY) reports Acer June 2022 revenues of NT$30.94 billion (+3.1% Y/Y) and 39.5% month-over-month.
- 1H revenues of NT$150.72 billion flattish decline by 0.4% Y/Y.
- Business highlights year-on-year include: Desktop PC business revenue grew 9.3% in June, 2.9% in Q2, and 15.4% in H1; Gaming business revenue grew 25.7% in June, declined by 12.3% in Q2, and grew 4.9% in H1.
- Acer's seven public subsidiaries have all announced their Q2 2022 revenues with an overall growth of 31.9% Y/Y in total.
- Q2 business highlights include: Acer Gaming Inc. revenues grew 42.9% Y/Y; Acer Gadget Inc. revenues grew 25.1% Y/Y; MPS Energy Inc. revenues grew 63.4% Y/Y; Altos Computing Inc. revenues grew 59.0% Y/Y and AcerPure Inc. revenues grew 70.7% Y/Y.
- Meanwhile, Q2 revenues of businesses other than PCs and displays grew 21.1 Y/Y.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »