- Daikin Industries (OTCPK:DKILY) unit Daikin Applied Americas said Friday it acquired a majority stake in CM3 Building Solutions.
- CM3 offers building automation and technology, energy services, security and fire protection, and HVAC support.
- The deal adds enterprise-level capabilities to Daikin Applied's portfolio of HVAC technology, services and controls.
- "With CM3's solutions expertise, Daikin Applied will network its HVAC technologies with other building systems, such as security, life safety, retro-commissioning and energy services," said Nick Brazis, VP of corporate development, Daikin Applied.
- CM3 will continue to operate under its current name and leadership.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »