- Greenidge Generation (NASDAQ:GREE) has mined 230 bitcoins (BTC-USD) in June compared with 195 in May, according to its monthly operating update released Monday.
- Its hashrate capacity of 2.5 exahash per second ("EH/s") from ~27.5K miners in June also rose from 1.7 EH/s of mining capacity from ~20.4K miners in the prior month.
- In addition, approximately 24% of Greenidge Generation's (GREE) mining capacity was located at its facility in Spartanburg, South Carolina which was acquired in December 2021. That's down slightly from 25% in May.
- GREE stock, meanwhile, are slipping 0.4% in premarket trading as bitcoin (BTC-USD) slides 2.5% to $20.5K over the past 24 hours.
- At the end of June, Greenidge Generation air permit renewal denied by New York regulator.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »