- Nova (NASDAQ:NVMI) said on Tuesday that a leading logic manufacturer recently selected Nova METRION for next-generation Integrated Circuit (IC) development.
- The deal is part of the company's long-term collaboration pact with the customer to establish a full suite of Nova's materials metrology portfolio for future device development.
- The customer previously installed a broad range of Nova's advanced solutions, including Nova ELIPSON and Nova VERAFLEX.
- The Nova METRION system is designed from the ground up for a high-volume manufacturing environment, provides quantitative and actionable results with high-depth resolution and precision.
- The company expects to recognize revenues from this selection by the end of calendar year 2022.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »