- Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) updated its Q2 Twirla demand (total cycles) and operating expense guidance that was initially provided on May 24, 2022.
- Twirla demand is now seen to be at the mid-point of the earlier provided range (20K-22K) of 21.0K-21.5K cycles which marks ~26-30% Q/Q growth.
- The updated Twirla demand guidance reflects continued progress made in both the retail and non-retail channels, with the non-retail channel showing significant Q/Q growth through its partnership with Afaxys.
- Earlier provided OPEX guidance was between $12.5M-13.5M and is now seen to be below the low end of the earlier guided range.
- It expects OPEX to be in the range of $11.5M-12.5M with change attributable to optimization of the Twirla sales force and marketing efforts to better focus on the most productive territories with high volume and favorable third-party reimbursement as well as the optimization of expense across all general and administrative areas.
- Shares trading 1.1% higher premarket.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »