1847 Goedeker to rebrand as Polished
Jul. 12, 2022 9:12 AM ETPolished.com Inc. (POL)By: Preeti Singh, SA News Editor11 Comments
- 1847 Goedeker (NYSE:GOED) will begin operating under the new parent brand name of "Polished" and trade under a new ticker symbol "POL", effective on or about July 22, 2022.
- Its warrants will trade under the symbol POL WS.
- Additionally, the e-commerce platform will be transitioning to a "house of brands" model that continues to utilize the Appliances Connection and Goedeker’s banners preferred by certain legacy customers. The shift is likely to provide consumers, designers and builders greater access to more selection, better price points and personalized assistance.
- The Polished brand will serve as the primary banner in the company’s "house of brands" model and be a significant driver of sales over the next 12-18 months. The company plans to formally launch the Polished brand and its digital assets before the end of 2022.
- GOED shares up 1.64% pre-market