- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ:BHAT) stated Tuesday it has signed a $3.6M direct stock offering deals with two "accredited" investors.
- That would see the issue of total 1M common shares at a price of $3.60 each, which compares to stock's last close of $2.70.
- The news sent the BHAT stock up 33% in premarket, Tuesday, to trade at $3.59.
- The entertainment technology company said it intends to use the net proceeds for working capital and general corporate purposes.
- The first tranche of the offering in the amount of $1.44M is expected to close on July 13, 2022 and the second tranche of the remaining $2.16M is expected to close thereafter in July 2022.
- Earlier: Blue hat slips 17% PM on announcing 1-for-10 reverse stock split
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »