- XPEL (NASDAQ:XPEL) stock climbed 6% to its highest in over 3 months on Tuesday after the firm was selected as exclusive supplier to Rivian Automotive (RIVN) for its new paint protection film factory direct program.
- RIVN will offer factory direct PPF options to its customers ordering new R1T and R1S models starting late 2022.
- The paint guard packages were developed by XPEL and RIVN's vehicle engineering and design teams.
- XPEL will operate an installation facility close to RIVN's Normal, Illinois assembly plant.
- Shares of XPEL have fallen ~25% YTD.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »