- Air Lease (NYSE:AL) delivered 21 new aircraft and acquired one new Airbus A321neo in Q2, with investments totaling ~$1.4B.
- Aircraft delivered include two Airbus A320neos, five Airbus A321neos, one Airbus A330-900neo, two Airbus A350s, nine Boeing 737-8s, and two Boeing 737-9s. The Airbus A321neo, which was purchased, has been leased to an Air Lease customer.
- No aircraft sales occurred during the quarter.
- As of June 30, 2022, Air Lease's (AL) fleet included 392 owned aircraft and 89 managed aircraft, with 430 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2028.
- In Q1, the company delivered eight new aircraft and purchased one Boeing 737-800.
- AL shares are up over 3% today, but have dropped 19% over the past year
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »