- Clinical-stage biotech Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:ATRA) surged ~16% as the company plans to report interim data on Tuesday from its Phase 2 EMBOLD study for ATA188, a CAR T immunotherapy for progressive multiple sclerosis.
- About ~1.2M shares have changed hands, exceeding the 65-day average of ~1.1M as Atara (ATRA) recorded the best intraday gain since May 2020.
- The upcoming data readout will include efficacy, safety, and biomarker data that will further guide the late-stage development of ATA188.
- Last week, Atara (ATRA) announced that the results from the interim analysis would be disclosed on Tuesday, a delay from the June timeline indicated in the company’s 1Q 2022 results.
- The company shares have underperformed the broader market since the announcement to drop ~15%, as shown in this graph.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »