- Relief Therapeutics Holding (OTCQB:RLFTF) said Wednesday that its wholly owned subsidiary, APR Applied Pharma Research SA in pact with Meta Healthcare, has acquired an additional therapeutic product for the management of patients with PKU for worldwide markets, with the exception of the United Kingdom, thereby complementing and enhancing its existing PKU GOLIKE portfolio of medical products intended for the treatment of patients with phenylketonuria.
- The improved product is expected to improve patient acceptance and compliance.
- Financial terms of the deal are not disclosed.
- Per the terms, Meta will provide the technology transfer package and Relief will conduct clinical studies, manufacturing, regulatory submission and commercialization in the U.S. and EU.
- "This novel dosage form will compete in the $300 million PKU market in the U.S., where we believe it has the potential to capture 15%-20% of the market," said Raghuram (Ram) Selvaraju, Chairman of the Board of Relief.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »