Entering text into the input field will update the search result below

TherapeuticsMD plunges 42% as merger agreement ends

Jul. 13, 2022 8:06 AM ETTherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD)By: Dulan Lokuwithana, SA News Editor4 Comments

Termination of contract agreement. Word Terminated printed on a document.

Olivier Le Moal/iStock via Getty Images

  • The shares of TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ:TXMD) dropped ~42% in the pre-market Wednesday after the women’s healthcare company announced the termination of its merger agreement with Athene Merger, an affiliate of the private equity

Recommended For You

Comments (4)

Have a tip? Submit confidentially to our News team. Found a factual error? Report here.

And now that 10 days have past, plus a few more days, then now through the weekend... Tomorrow Monday August 1st maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...?
TXMD just announced that Sixth Street (their financier) has given them a 10 day extension costing TXMD 1.2 M in fees... so another 10 days of waiting and hoping...
As per their filing update posted earlier this AM they only increased to 30.6% after trying for an additional week to convince shareholders that their worthless tender offer was the way to go... Yes we holdouts are hoping for a miracle now and may lose everything, but we already had lost 95% of everything so why not throw the "Hail Mary" pass on the remaining 5%...
joezapp profile picture
@Jeff B ME You keep going back to this. That 95% is gone. Get over it. The remaining cash, which is now dwindling, you preferred to put on a long shot coming off an injury. Long-term, you and your peers will do well investing this way.
To ensure this doesn’t happen in the future, please enable Javascript and cookies in your browser.
Is this happening to you frequently? Please report it on our feedback forum.
If you have an ad-blocker enabled you may be blocked from proceeding. Please disable your ad-blocker and refresh.