- T. Rowe Price Group (NASDAQ:TROW) preliminary assets under management of $1.31T in June slid from $1.4T in May, driven by market volatility and outflows.
- Equity U.S. mutual funds AUM came in at $391B in June, down from $424B in the prior month and $554B in December 2021.
- Multi-asset mutual funds were $187B in June vs. $202B in May and $232B in December of last year.
- Target date retirement products AUM of $327B also fell from $351B in May and $391B at the end of December 2021.
- Previously, (June 10) T. Rowe Price AUM drifted down to $1.40T.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »