- Lincoln Educational Services (NASDAQ:LINC) has announced plans to open the Co.’s second campus in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- The new 55,000 square foot campus, with capacity for ~700 students, will be located near Interstate 85 to conveniently offer training programs to students from Atlanta as well as south of the city.
- The new campus is projected to open in the Q3 of 2023, subject to obtaining necessary regulatory approvals and timely build-out.
- The Co. projects the new campus will generate ~$20M in revenue and $5M in EBITDA within four years of opening.
- “We believe successfully executing our five-year expansion plan will demonstrate our commitment to helping students gain the skills required to achieve rewarding careers and to close the nation’s skills gap.” said Scott Shaw, Lincoln’s President and CEO.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »