Raymond James updated its list of analyst favorite stocks with a swap in the restaurant subsector.
Analysts can only have one favorite idea among the stocks they cover rated Strong Buy or Outperform.
"We expect RUTH to report strong 2Q results powered by continued strong outperformance within the fine dining segment," Raymond James said. "We also expect the company to be perhaps the only company in our universe that will experience 2H commodity deflation as it laps exceptionally high Prime grade beef costs in 2H21."
RUTH has a price target of $27.
"We are removing PLAY from the ACF list given its lack of near-term catalysts (doesn’t report until September) relative to RUTH (reports in early August)."
The rest of the Analysts Current Favorite list:
- Allstate (ALL), $155
- AngioDynamics (ANGO), price target $27
- Antero Resources (AR), $60
- argenx (ARGX), $455
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC), $133
- Clean Harbors (CLH), $135
- Cognex (CGNX), $80
- Copa Holdings (CPA), $110
- CubeSmart (CUBE), $52
- Cushman & Wakefield (CWK), $35
- DCP Midstream, $45
- EchoStar (SATS), $59
- Estee Lauder (EL), $320
- Federal Signal (FSS), $42
- Flywire (FLYW), $33
- GoDaddy (GDDY), $108
- Hancock Whitney (HWC), $60
- HubSpot (HUBS), $500
- KiteRealty (KRG), $27
- New Relic (NEWR), $70
- NGM Biopharmaceuticals (NGM), $42
- Nvidia (NVDA), $250
- Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI), $35
- Polaris (PII), $131
- Primo Water (PRMW), $21
- PulteGroup (PHM), $70
- Pure Storage (PSTG), $39
- Signature Bank (SBNY), $286
- Starwood Property (STWD), $30
- Tenet Healthcare (THC), $110
- Valero Energy (VLO), $150
- WESCO (WCC), $190
- See UBS' list of the top stocks in its favorite sectors.