Radware gains amid report of Crowdstrike targeting potential Israeli company
Jul. 26, 2022 3:11 PM ETRadware Ltd. (RDWR), CRWDBy: Joshua Fineman, SA News Editor2 Comments
- Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) rose 2.5% amid a report that CrowdStrike (NASDAQ:CRWD) is targeting a $2 billion acquisition of an Israeli company.
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) is said to be close to announcing the acquisition of an unidentified Israeli company for as much as $2 billion. CrowdStrike is set to be setting up a large R&D center base on a "huge" acquisition, Globes reported, citing people close to the matter.
- Radware (RDWR) has a market cap of just over $1 billion. Recall in September CNBC reported that the company was in talks to sell itself to private-equity firm Siris Capital.
- Radware (RDWR) didn't immediately return Seeking Alpha email request for comment.
- Radware (RDWR) is set to report Q2 results on Aug. 8.