- Sohu.com press release (NASDAQ:SOHU): Q2 Non-GAAP EPADS of $0.36.
- Revenue of $194.78M (-4.7% Y/Y).
- GAAP and non-GAAP gross profit were both $133M, a decrease of 2% Y/Y and 3% Q/Q.
- For PC games, total average monthly active user accounts were 2.3M, an increase of 7% Y/Y and 13% Q/Q.
- For mobile games, total average MAU were 2.0M, an increase of 7% Y/Y and a decrease of 14% Q/Q.
- For the third quarter of 2022, Sohu estimates: Brand advertising revenues to be between $25 million and $28 million; this implies an annual decrease of 17% to 26%, and a sequential increase of nil to 12%.
- Online game revenues to be between US$138 million and US$148 million; this implies an annual decrease of 11% to 17%, and a sequential decrease of 6% to 12%.
Non-GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Limited to be between $35 million and $25 million; and GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Limited to be between $38 million and $28 million.