Nordson to acquire CyberOptics for $54/share
Aug. 08, 2022 7:53 AM ETNordson Corporation (NDSN)By: Preeti Singh, SA News Editor1 Comment
- Nordson (NASDAQ:NDSN) has agreed to acquire CyberOptics (NASDAQ:CYBE) in an all-cash transaction valued at $54/share, or ~$380M net of cash acquired
- The purchase price represents a 47% premium to CyberOptics (CYBE) average closing stock price over the last 30 days and a 11% premium to its 52-week high closing price.
- Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, CyberOptics (CYBE) develops high-precision 3D optical sensing technology solutions and generates ~$100M in annual revenue.
- The acquisition will elevate Nordson's (NDSN) test and inspection platform, providing differentiated technology that expands its product offering in the semiconductor and electronics industries.
- The deal has been unanimously approved by CyberOptics (CYBE) board of directors. It is expected to close in Nordson's (NDSN) first quarter fiscal 2023, pending applicable regulatory and shareholder approvals.