- Newcrest Mining press release (OTCPK:NCMGF): FY GAAP EPS of $1.03.
- Revenue of $4.21B (-7.9% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
- Immediate production and financial contribution with Brucejack delivering an EBITDA of $109M and free cash flow of $88M in the four-month ownership period.
- Synergy expectations raised to C$20-30 million (~US$16-24 million) per annum with further opportunities being pursued.
- The production guidance for FY23 assumes no COVID-19 related interruptions. The AISC expenditure guidance for FY23 includes: ~6%-8% of inflationary impacts to operating costs.
FY23 gold production of 2,100 - 2,400 koz; Copper production of 135 - 155 kt; Total Capital Expenditure of 1,420M - 1,630M.