Update 9:40am: Updates shares.
- Nutanix (NASDAQ:NTNX) fell 10% after a report that Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (NYSE:HPE) interest in a potential acquisition of Nutanix (NTNX) is said to have cooled.
- HPE is no longer in talks with Nutanix (NTNX), according to a Dealreporter item, which cited sources. An HPE spokesperson (HPE) confirmed in a statement to Dealreporter that there are no discussions with Nutanix (NTNX).
- The update comes after Bloomberg reported late last month that HPE expressed takeover interest in Nutanix and held talks with the cloud computing provider in recent months.
- Nutanix (NTNX) shares jumped 25% on Oct. 14 after a WSJ report that the cloud-computing firm was exploring a sale after getting takeover interest. The company was expected to see interest from private equity firms and strategic buyers.
- Nutanix former CEO reportedly turned down bids from Cisco (CSCO) and HPE in 2016 before Nutanix (NTNX) had its IPO.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »