- Educational Development press release (NASDAQ:EDUC): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.00.
- Revenue of $30.3M (-32.8% Y/Y).
Year-to-Date Highlights Compared to the Prior Year-
- Net revenues of $72.8 million, a decrease of $46.1 million, or 38.8%, compared to $118.9 million.
- Average active UBAM sales consultants totaled 28,700 compared to 47,300.
- Earnings (loss) before income taxes were $(0.8) million, a decrease of $11.7 million, or 107.3%, compared to $10.9 million.
- Net earnings (loss) totaled $(0.6) million, compared to $8.0 million, a decrease of $8.6 million, or 107.5%.
- Earnings (loss) per share totaled $(0.07), compared to $0.94, down 107.4% on a fully diluted basis.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »
Compare to Peers