DexCom, Lululemon Athletica, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals among premarket losers' pack
- Moolec Science (MLEC) -26%.
- MicroCloud Hologram (HOLO) -16%.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR) -14% after publishes topline results from the Phase 2 SEQUOIA clinical study of investigational fazirsiran for the treatment of liver disease associated with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
- Immix Biopharma (IMMX) -11%.
- Chico's FAS (CHS) -11% after lowering holiday quarter guidance.
- Mobile Global Esports (MGAM) -11%.
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) -10% after setting holiday guidance below expectations.
- Spruce Biosciences (SPRB) -9% after provides clinical program updates and outlines anticipated milestones for 2023.
- First Wave BioPharma (FWBI) -7%.
- Golden Sun Education (GSUN) -8%.
- Kala Pharmaceuticals (KALA) -6%.
- MultiMetaVerse (MMV) -6%.
- DexCom (DXCM) -5% after sees Q4 revenue at least $815M, consensus $808M.
- STAAR Surgical (STAA) -5% after reports preliminary Q4 revenue $64M, consensus $65.04M.