Safehold announces $500M revolving credit facility
Jan. 09, 2023 4:39 PM ETSafehold Inc. (SAFE)By: Jessica Kuruthukulangara, SA News Editor1 Comment
- Safehold (NYSE:SAFE) said Monday it closed a new $500M unsecured revolving credit facility.
- The facility has a current borrowing rate of adj. SOFR plus 100 bps, with a maturity of July 31, 2025.
- Safehold (SAFE) also amended its existing $1.35B revolving credit facility to transition from LIBOR to SOFR.
- Both facilities are subject to a pricing grid based on Safehold's (SAFE) credit ratings.
- Earlier, Safehold declared $0.177 quarterly dividend.