NeuroPace provides revenue outlook, appoints new board member
Jan. 09, 2023 4:55 PM ETNeuroPace, Inc. (NPCE)By: Ahmed Farhath, SA News Editor
- NeuroPace (NASDAQ:NPCE) on Monday provided revenue forecast for the fourth quarter of $12.8 million and $45.5 million for the year.
- The Seeking Alpha consensus for Q4 revenue is $12.1 million and $44.9 million for 2022.
- Initial implant revenue is expected to be about $9.8 million in Q4, and $35.7 million for the full-year.
- Q4 replacement implant revenue is expected to be about $1.4 million, $8.2 million for 2022.
- DIXI medical revenue is expected to be around $1.6 million for Q4 and 2022.
- The company also appointed Uri Geiger to its board of directors, effective January 5, 2023.
- The appointment expands the NeuroPace board to eight members, increasing the number of independent directors.