Cohen & Steers AUM down 4.5% sequentially in December on market depreciation
Jan. 10, 2023 4:32 PM ETCohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS)By: Jessica Kuruthukulangara, SA News Editor
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE:CNS) on Tuesday reported preliminary assets under management of $80.4B as of December 31, down 4.5% sequentially.
- The decrease was due to market depreciation of $2.6B, distributions of $887M and net outflows of $260M.
- Institutional accounts AUM totaled $32.37B at December 31, down 4.6% from November-end.
- Open-end funds AUM stood at $3690B vs. $38.70B at November-end. Closed-end funds AUM dipped 3.5% to $11.15B.
- Earlier, Cohen & Steers (CNS) AUM rose to $84.2B in November on market appreciation.