- Dentsply Sirona (NASDAQ:XRAY) said it is expecting its Q4 net sales to come in at the higher end of its previously guided range of $3.85B-$3.88B.
- The dental equipment company also reaffirmed earlier 2022 adjusted EPS guidance of $1.90-$2.00. The consensus estimate is $1.96.
- The consensus estimate for 2022 revenue is $3.87B.
- Shares are up 5% in premarket trading.
- Read why Seeking Alpha contributor Mike Zaccardi has a sell rating Dentsply Sirona (XRAY).
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »