- William Blair Upgraded Dentsply Sirona (NASDAQ:XRAY) to Market Perform from Underperform after the dental product maker issued its preliminary 2022 financials on Wednesday, which according to the firm, slightly beat high-end of sales guidance and met the adj. EPS guidance.
- “This was a welcomed preannouncement that shows, in our view, a stabilizing organization after several quarters of declining EPS expectations,” the analyst Brandon Vazquez and the team wrote.
- The analysts cited management comments to argue that the company is looking to reach $3.00 earnings per share by 2025, which suggests it plans for a double-digit EPS CAGR after addressing near-term headwinds and introducing new strategies.
- The team also notes that Dentsply (XRAY) has resolved four issues that led to their previous downgrade, including the leadership uncertainty and overhang from an accounting investigation.
- Issuing a Sell rating on Dentsply (XRAY) in December, Seeking Alpha contributor Mike Zaccardi noted higher risks to the company, but lower prospects for its upside potential.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »