Mawson reports bitcoin-equivalent production for December
Jan. 17, 2023 1:36 PM ETMawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. (MIGI)WIZPBy: Ahmed Farhath, SA News Editor
- Mawson Infrastructure (NASDAQ:MIGI) +5% said Tuesday its December Bitcoin-equivalent production was 261.83, translating to about $4 million in revenue for the month.
- The crypto-miner said its energy market program generated $13.9 million revenue in 2022.
- Mawson's installed operational capacity as of December 31, 2022 was about 2.9 Exahash across Bitcoin Self-Mining and Hosting Co-locations.
- The company expects expansion of Bitcoin Self-Mining and Hosting Co-location operations to 4.5 Exahash by end of Q1 2023, and projects 8.0 Exahash by Q4.
- The company also said it would continue the expansion of it’s 220-megawatt Pennsylvania facilities in 2023, where it has favorable energy contracts and expansion opportunities.