- Amphenol press release (NYSE:APH): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $3.24B (+6.9% Y/Y) beats by $90M.
- GAAP and Adjusted Operating Margin of 20.6% and 20.9%
- Record Operating and Free Cash Flow of $705 million and $613 million
- Announces acquisition of CMR and agreement to acquire assets of RFS
- Outlook: For the first quarter of 2023, Amphenol expects sales to be in the range of $2.840 billion to $2.900 billion vs consensus of $2.99B. This represents a 2% to 4% decline over the first quarter of 2022 and includes a two percentage point negative currency impact. Adjusted Diluted EPS is expected to be in the range of $0.65 to $0.67, representing a 3% decline to flat over the first quarter of 2022 vs consensus of $0.69.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »