Roper Non-GAAP EPS of $3.92 beats by $0.15, revenue of $1.43B in-line, initiates 2023 guidance
Jan. 27, 2023 6:59 AM ETRoper Technologies, Inc. (ROP)By: Deepa Sarvaiya, SA News Editor10 Comments
- Roper press release (NYSE:ROP): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $3.92 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $1.43B (+14.4% Y/Y) in-line.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $592 million
- GAAP operating cash flow of $56 million included $419 million of tax payments associated with divestiture transactions; adjusted operating cash flow was $476 million
- Guidance: Roper expects full year 2023 adjusted DEPS of $15.90 - $16.20 vs consensus of $15.97 with first quarter adjusted DEPS of $3.80 - $3.84 vs consensus of $3.82. The company expects full year organic revenue growth of +5 - 6%.