Massachusetts adult-use cannabis dispensaries break $4B in gross sales since legalization
Jan. 27, 2023 12:57 PM ETTrulieve Cannabis Corp. (TCNNF), CURLF, JUSHF, GTBIFACRHF, AYRWF, VRNOFBy: Jonathan Block, SA News Editor29 Comments
- Recreational cannabis dispensaries in Massachusetts recently surpassed $4B in gross revenue since adult-use cannabis sales began in November 2018.
- The Bay State hit the $4B mark just eight months after reaching the $3B plateau.
- In 2022, Massachusetts saw 71 new retailers open for business. In total, there are 265 adult-use businesses in the commonwealth.
- About $1.5B in sales were generated in 2022.
- Multi-state operators in Massachusetts: Trulieve Cannabis (OTCQX:TCNNF), Green Thumb Industries (OTCQX:GTBIF), Curaleaf (OTCPK:CURLF), Acreage (OTCQX:ACRHF), Ayr Wellness (OTCQX:AYRWF), Verano (OTCQX:VRNOF), and Jushi (OTCQX:JUSHF).