Farmers & Merchants Bancorp GAAP EPS of $96.55, revenue of $199.8M
Jan. 30, 2023 12:33 AM ETFarmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMCB)By: Meghavi Singh, SA News Editor
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp press release (OTCQX:FMCB): FY GAAP EPS of $96.55.
- Revenue of $199.8M (+9.8% Y/Y).
- Achieved return on average assets of 1.41% and return on average equity of 16.04%.
- Total assets grew $150M Y/Y to $5.3B.
- Loans held for investment grew $346M, or 10.7%, Y/Y, excluding $71M in forgiven SBA PPP loans.
- Total deposits increased $119M Y/Y to $4.8B.
- Cash and liquid investment securities at year-end totaled $1.6B.