- NVR press release (NYSE:NVR): Q4 GAAP EPS of $133.44 beats by $34.08.
- Revenue of $2.67B (+23.0% Y/Y) beats by $190M.
- New orders in the fourth quarter of 2022 decreased by 27% to 4,153 units, when compared to 5,685 units in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Settlements in the fourth quarter of 2022 increased by 13% to 5,749 units, compared to 5,100 units in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- The average settlement price in the fourth quarter of 2022 was $464,000, an increase of 9% from the fourth quarter of 2021
- " Our backlog of homes sold but not settled as of December 31, 2022 decreased on a unit basis by 28% to 9,162 units and decreased on a dollar basis by 25% to $4.33 billion when compared to the respective backlog unit and dollar balances as of December 31, 2021."
- Shares +1.25% PM.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »