- Apple press release (NASDAQ:AAPL): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.88 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $117.15B (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $4.5B.
Installed base crosses 2 billion active devices and hits all-time high for all major product categories.
Apple’s board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.23 per share of the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on February 16, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 13, 2023.
- Shares -5%.
- Net Sales by category
- Products revenue of $96.39B vs. $104.4B in 1Q22.
- iPhone revenue of $65.78B vs. $71.63B in 1Q22.
- Mac revenue of $7.74B vs. $10.85B in 1Q22.
- iPad revenue of $9.39B vs. $7.25B in 1Q22.
- Wearables, home and accessories of $13.48B vs. $14.7B in 1Q22.
- Service revenue of $20.76B vs. $19.52B in 1Q22.